Lost? Let me answer your questions about marketing indie games.
If you are just starting out your journey into the confusing world of indie game development you probably don't know where to start. I am here to help with an open office.
What happens when I book an office hour session?
You will select a time that works for you. Then we will have a live video and voice call where the time is yours. I will answer every question you have honestly but compassionately.
I want you to succeed and am here to help.
What's included in the office hours session?
- A 60 minute call where I will answer any question you have about marketing a game on Steam.
- You will get a recording of the call.
- If you want to spend the hour reviewing your steam page I can do that too.
- I can't answer any questions about mobile, consoles, or Kickstarter campaigns because I just don't have enough experience to give you solid information.
- How is this different than the Marketing Roadmap? Well I don't do any research for you, you won't get any written report or in-depth analysis. Office hours are just my top-of-mind advice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get a refund if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
I’m 99% certain you’re going to love this workshop and the roadmap I create for you. I want to make sure that you’re 100% happy with me, the coaching and the final roadmap which is why I always offer a full, no fuss money back guarantee if it turns out it’s not for you for whatever reason.
How do I schedule my appointment?
Upon clicking "Book office hours", you will be directed to a page to pick the time for our call. Please pick a time that is several days in the future because I want to make sure I reserve time for our call.
Can I purchase coaching more than once?
Absolutely! If you find yourself in need of coaching more than once, simply purchase the coaching again.